When it comes to makeup and beauty we all want the best products at the lowest prices and I think it is a mistake to believe that a more expensive product is automatically a quality product.
Of course there are exceptions, we can find cheap products of poor quality and very expensive products whose quality is questionable.
That being said I decided to prepare a list with 10 of the best beauty products whose prices do not exceed $10. For those of you who are on a budget or if you don’t want to spend too much on makeup ,these products are the best solution for you.
I’ve tried every single one of these products, and they’re just as good as some high end beauty items I’ve tried.
- Garnier Skin Micellar Cleansing Water – $6.20
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Foundation – $7.49
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer – $3.67
- essie Nail Polish – $8.99
- Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara – $4.99
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder – $6.52
- Milani Color Statement Lipliner – $3.99
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick – $4.99
- Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eye Shadow Palette – $7.49
- Milani Rose Powder Blush – $7.99