As much as we would like, acne does not disappear overnight, and in the worst case scenario could worsen if we use inappropriate cosmetics.
Treatment against acne is a lengthy one, so you need to arm yourself with patience, but also with special cosmetics for acne prone skin.
Here are some of the best products for acne prone skin.
- Primer – Cover FX’s Mattifying Primer is a lightweight, water resistant gel that helps keep skin matte while minimising the appearance of fine lines and pores. The solution facilitates blending and extends wear of foundation while preventing and healing acne blemishes. It is clinically tested as well as paraben, fragrance, gluten, mineral oil and talc free.
- Foundation – Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Makeup Foundation is the first and only liquid foundation formulated with MicroClear® technology to not only treat blemishes, but to also help prevent emerging breakouts. MicroClear® technology boosts the power of salicylic acid by breaking through oil and unclogging pores for fast acne relief.
- Concealer – Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer is a liquid concealer, offering crease-free, creamy coverage with invigorating skincare benefits. Powered by nourishing maracuja and rich antioxidants, the multi-tasking formula helps awaken a dull complexion while smoothing and improving skin’s texture and tone.
- Powder – Neutrogena SkinClearing® Mineral Powder is the first and only gentle powder to blend soothing minerals with MicroClear® technology that cuts quickly through oil to speed the delivery of maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. SkinClearing Mineral Powder works quickly to treat and help prevent breakouts blemishes without the dryness or flakiness of other acne treatments.
- Bronzer – Nyx Matte Bronzer has a true matte finish, a fragrance-free formula and is highly pigmented.
- Blush – Clinique Blushing Blush is oil free, long wearing and stays colour true.
- Highlighter – Mary-Lou Manizer diffuses light acorss the skin while adding a subtle glow.